Record a video of you singing the praise or playing instrument(s). Your imagination is the limit!
Send in your video through the Google form up through July 18.
- Make sure to follow our principles regarding the use of musical instruments and your voice. (Use no drums or any other percussion instruments; do not shout while praising, keep it solemn, etc.).
- At the beginning of the video, include the source of the song: title, author and hymnal.
- Do not use copyrighted videos or pictures in the editing of the video. do not use anything you have not created yourself or have the legal rights to use for duplication.
- Use no videos or music from Youtube or any CD. Do not use anything you have not created yourself or have the legal rights to use for duplication.
- Review the official video recording guidelines for the Hebron Challenge for more information on how to record your music video, which can be found on our official website: www.imseducation.org/projects